One of our star services is the transfer to any of the Golf courses on the Costa del Sol, Malaga and Andalusia. We specialize in transfers from the airport to your hotel and from your hotel to the golf course. Furthermore, we will make the return trip in the most professional, safe and comfortable way you've ever experienced. Our main goal is to help forget all the inconveniences of transportation during your vacation; therefore we recommend booking your transfer in advance; leaving it to the last moment creates problems, uncertainties and higher costs.
Thanks to our diverse fleet we can offer transfers for 1 to 54 passengers. We have private 4-seater transfers, minivans for up to 7 passengers, two models of minibuses to carry 12 or 19 golfers, and buses with capacity for 26 and 54 passengers.
What about your golf equipment?
Other companies do not hesitate to charge an extra for carrying your golf gear. We do not charge any extra fee; if needed we hook a trailer to the vehicle to carry your golf clubs and luggage onto the field and returning to your hotel. Our prices are fixed and you can consult them from the link below.
The best Golf courses in Malaga
The Costa del Sol has a multitude of golf courses, being Malaga the Andalusian province that accounts more abundance in golf courses. Each of these has its own characteristics in regarding forms, terrain and obstacles, making them unique. A large number of European golfers decide to travel to Andalucia to enjoy this sport. The reasons? The mild climate, the number of days of sunshine, easy to get there from Malaga airport or from Gibraltar airport, the high quality of many of the golf courses in Andalusia, and the large number which allows coming back and enjoying a new experience every year. Not in vain Malaga is called the Costa del Golf.
In Malaga there are more than 50 golf clubs throughout the year along with the 3 open schools teaching the sport at any level. In Andalusia there have taken place major international golf tournaments and below we provide a list of the most important golf courses in Malaga:
- In Marbella: Golf Club Los Naranjos, Marbella Golf & Country Club, Santa María Golf & Country Club, Guadalmina Golf Club, Cabopino Golf Marbella, Rio Real Golf, Los Arqueros, Real Club de Golf Las Brisas etc.
- In Velez-Malaga: Baviera Golf.
- In Benahavis: Monte Mayor Golf & Country Club.
- In Estepona: Valle Romano Golf & Resort, Finca Cortesín.
- In Mijas: El Chaparral Golf Club, Santana Golf, Mijas Golf.
- In Manilva: La Duquesa Golf & Country Club.
- In Malaga: Parador de Malaga Golf, Guadalhorce Golf Club.
These are some of the best Golf courses in Andalucía
The golf courses located in the province of Cadiz denote a high quality, hosting some of the best courses in Europe.If you're interested in a transfer to Golf courses in Cadiz, you might find interesting to know that MalagaTaxi.co.uk offers custom transfers to any place in Andalusia, wherever you need to travel.
- In the province of Cadiz: Real Club de Golf in Sotogrande, Golf Club Valderrama (Sotogrande), San Roque Club New Course (San Roque), Golf Club of Montecastillo Resort (Jerez de la Frontera), Golf Novo Sancti Petri.
- In Almeria: Desert Springs Golf Club.
- In the province of Huelva: Golf Dunas de Doñana.
Learn more about our private transfer services.