About Malaga Taxi
We are based at Malaga Airport and operate all over Andalucia. You can pre-book your fully licensed and insured taxi here on this website for any of your travel needs. You can find some of our suggested services here, but we can also provide private taxis for any other purpose you need.
Our taxi fleet
We have a full range of brand new vehicles, and malagataxi.co.uk can accommodate anything from 1 to 19 people in our standard or luxury vehicles, and have plenty of room for all your luggage (including cases and golf clubs etc).
We use the following cars to make our transfers from Malaga airport
- Ford Mondeo
- Opel Vectra
- Mercedes E-Class
- Audi A6
- Audi A8
- Mercedes S-Class
7-19 seater minivan and minibus
- Mercedes Viano
- Mercedes Sprinter
Buses for 26 and 54 passengers
In addition Malagataxi.co.uk offers a fleet of buses for a personal transfer service for large groups of more than 19 passengers.
What do you need to know about our services?
All seats are fully belted to British and European standards. Baby seats and Booster Cushions are available on request. Unlike Malaga Taxi’s all journeys from the Airport are pre-quoted so you won’t receive any unpleasant surprises at the end of your holiday.
Advantages over competitors
Check out the advantages you will benefit from when booking your transfer with us. You yourself can verify the quality of our service which is also reflected in our customer reviews. Proven quality!
- We have our own cars and drivers.
- Punctual and professional staff.
- Our drivers speak several languages.
- Extreme care in every detail of the service.
- First class vehicles at a very competitive price.
- We help you with your luggage upon arrival and return.
- Safety for children with child seats.
- 24 hour service.
- Pay on arrival, a fixed price, with no extras.
- If your flight is delayed, we are waiting patiently.
- We transport your luggage or golf equipment for the same price.
Don´t wait any longer and start booking the best means of transport for your holiday on the Costa del Sol.